February 25, 2014

Valentine's Day Amore

ddd
bbb
Photos by: Ashley Circo

In honor of our thinking Valentine's Day shouldn't merely be about couples, my sweet roommates and I decided to transform the (sometimes dreaded) holiday into a day full of sweet friends, good fun, and love of all kinds. If you're wondering who these lovely ladies are, you might remember Grace from this post! And this is Sally's first time on the blog, so everyone say "Hi, Sally!" I get to live with these two beauts, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

18
ooo
13
14
20
19
12
Even though planning seemed endless and we don't quite want to admit the number of trips that we made to Party City, we had an absolute blast styling this shoot. I think Sally and I can both agree that creating these fun balloons from scratch was one of our favorite parts! However, what we loved most was simply being together–celebrating this friendship that we've developed by living in the same house for nearly a year now. Not often does a day go by that I don't think fondly of how blessed I am by the friendship of these two ladies. They are some of the most genuine, sincere and kind-hearted individuals that I have ever met, and that goes a long way in my book! Because of their love, I have been able to grow into a stronger and more confident individual; and I only hope that I have been able to impact their lives even a shred of the amount that they have impacted mine. I love you girls. And that's really all there is to it!

We got to end our night with a fun "ladies only" party at our place equipped with a handmade photo booth, enough pink sweets for a year (literally, we're all still eating them...), and many rounds of HeadsUp! How did you all spend your night o'love this year? Whatever the case may be, we hope your Valentine's Day was as warm and memorable as ours, and that you got to spend it with someone for whom you feel absolute amore! xoxo

8 comments:

heather epstein said...

You ladies are adorable!! I love spreading the love on Valentine's Day. I remember in college my friends and I would do a Vday parties and I always send my best friend (who was my college roommate) a Vday package.

Love all your dresses, esp yours. SO pretty! Also you should have done a DIY post of these balloons! Too cute!

<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com

Steph Sterjovski said...

How cute are you ladies!? LOVE :)

Alissa said...

LOVE, love, love this! I am pinning this for inspiration!

The Indie said...

This is frickin' adorable! I think it's great that you spent love day with people you love who aren't the typical Valentine's Day dates because it is a day of love and should be spent with whomever you love. You guys are gorgeous and I am head over heels for your dress! Gorgeous photos :)

The Indie Byline

his little lady said...

Aw, can I be apart of your group! You ladies are seriously the cutest ever! And those balloons are the cutest! Don't even get me started on your dresses! Love, love, love! :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

aw this looks like so much fun! what a fun set of ladies! Beautiful and absolutely stunning!
xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Stacey said...

You ladies are so adorable!!!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style 

Miu said...

Hi, Sally! :D

You are all looking gorgeous and I love the colours, the decorations, everything! <3