October 28, 2013

Serengetee: Shopping for a Cause

a_10 a_5 a_11 a_8 a_9 a_4
Jamapa Pocket Shirt | ASOS skirt | similar shoes | Ray Ban Clubmasters | ashley circo photography 


A sweet friend of mine recently asked if I would do a post for a company she's been working for, Serengetee. Without hesitation, I jumped on the opportunity. Serengetee is more than your average clothing company. The idea developed from a few college friends looking to make an impact on this global community that we live in. The brand itself is known for its extensive collection of pocket shirts but is quickly expanding into other areas of merchandise; and the cool thing about it is that every fabric offered on serengetee.com is paired with a cause benefitting people in that same part of the globe. You get a choice of what cause you want to support and five percent of all proceeds from purchases go toward that desired cause.

For me, choosing a fabric and corresponding cause was the hardest part! There are over 32 powerful charities in regions ranging from Africa to Asia. In the end, I knew I had found the right way to give back with Simply Smiles. Simply Smiles is a non-profit organization whose mission is to put smiles on the faces of impoverished children all around Mexico by giving them hope and providing them with a bright future.

It's as simple as that. You're doing something that is so fundamentally worth it just by doing a bit of online shopping. If there is one thing that I could encourage you to do, it would be to at least check out Serengetee. I promise you won't regret it.



All my love, t.

ps. Pardon my tanlines.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Going to check it out!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly love the whole look. secondly love that the top has whole story and meaning behind it. I love brands that do good in our world and make it fashionable. ;)

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this concept. How wonderful. I think as we are getting more and more aware of what we do online through our digital footprint (blogging, social media, etc.) it's important to advocate and support causes like this. So inspiring. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea behind the company, I'm going to go check them out now.

    You look stunning as always and I love how you paired the tee with that skirt, simple perfection.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, love your outfit <3
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you be any cuter? Obsessed with this entire outfit, and those sunnies!! ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest outfit! You look awesome and I love the T- shirt!

    TCU-Style.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time out to leave me a comment - it truly means the world to me ♥ i will do my best to reply to all!